Residential Conveyancer - Case Manager - Training Contract
Residential Conveyancing Case Managers/Residential Conveyancers
My Client is a well established firm based in Greater Manchester.
They continue to grow from strength to strength, in terms of turnover, instructions and numbers of employees.
They have instructed us exclusively to help them appoint two experienced Residential Conveyancers.
The firm seek to appoint two experienced Residential Conveyancers to work as Case Managers.
You will be responsible for handling residential conveyancing transactions and in particular you will handle residential title approvals.
Once you have enough experience you will also get the opportunity to stand in for the Team Leader in their absence which will help you in progressing to a Team Leader role where you will be responsible for you own team.
There will be a more Junior Assistant in the same team to deal with administrative tasks.
Training contracts are available for candidates who show the right aptitude and attitude during their early stages of employment.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Residential Conveyancer who can confidently handle residential conveyancing transactions.
You will have a minimum of 2 years experience of dealing with both sales and purchases and you will have an ambition to lead a team in the near future.
You will either be a Fee Earner/Paralegal, NQ Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer.
Training Contracts are available for those wishing to qualify.
The firm will also consider experienced Residential Conveyancing Secretaries/Legal Assistants who feel confident that they can step up to title approvals and file handling under supervision.
The firm are offering a friendly working environment with a competitive salary, circa £18,000 to £22,000 for the right candidate and dependent on experience.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
If you would like more information then please contact Matthew Leach at 5 Legal on 01257 429688.
Please see our website for more Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Residential Conveyancing Paralegals/Residential Conveyancing Assistants/Residential Conveyancer roles.
5 Legal - North West Legal Recruitment - By Lawyers for Lawyers
We aim to respond to all applications within 3 working days.
Unfortunately if you do not hear back from us within that time frame then your application has been unsuccessful.
We will however keep your details on file and notify you of any other suitable opportunities
More Jobs from 5 Legal
- Residential Conveyancer
- Personal Injury Solicitor / Litigator
- Legal Counsel
- In House Legal Counsel/Solicitor - Global Business
- Family Law Solicitor - Divorce, Ancillary Relief & Financial
- In House Legal Counsel/Solicitor - Expansive Role
- Immigration Paralegal - Potential Training Contract - Lancs
- EL/PL/OL Litigator - South Manchester - Global Firm
- RTA Litigator - South Manchester - Global Firm
- Family Law Secretary - Cheshire
- Conveyancer - Greater Manchester
- Conveyancer - East Lancashire - up to £32,000
- Residential Conveyancer - Central Manchester
- Commercial Property Solicitor - Central Manchester
- Private Client Solicitor - Cheshire
- Residential Conveyancer - Cheshire - 5 years PQE+
- Commercial Property Solicitors - Cheshire and Staffordshire
- Residential Conveyancer - Head of Department - East Lancashire
- Head of Conveyancing - Central Manchester - Circa £35K
- Residential Conveyancer - East Lancashire - up to £32,000