Lead Electrical Engineer | Anaerobic Digestion/Biomass/CHP/FMCG (Field Based | Bedfordshire)
The Green Recruitment Company is assisting a leading organic waste management/bio-energy organisation in the search for an experienced Lead electrical engineer, to be mobile across the clients' UK AD plants.
The client is a leading multi-disciplinary waste management/bio-energy organisation.
This Client are a key player in the Energy from Waste space, pioneers of large-scale domestic waste-to-energy processing.
With sustainability running through the core of their business, they are looking to engage with a keen and forward thinking Electrical Maintenance Engineer to lead on the operational aspects across all their UK sites.
Your role is to maintain, repair and improve a variety of equipment safely and efficiently.
Predominantly working on the company's anaerobic digestion facilities, but also providing support across the company and for its customers, ensuring systems remain on-line and available with the minimum possible downtime.
* Responsible for the safe and compliant operation, inspection and maintenance of HV and LV electrical systems
* Act as Senior Authorised Person liaising with external Authorised Person and specialist HV contractors for maintenance work on HV systems.
* Management of DSEAR & ATEX issues on all operational sites, including assessments
* Act as Contact for CompEx Ex12ADE qualified Design Engineer
* Manage the control, installation and maintenance of LV systems, ensuring legal compliance
* Manage, maintain, review and control site earthing and continuity bonding
* Management, control and updating of all PLCs & SCADA (software and hardware)
* Lead SIL rating reviews
* Management and ownership of the electronic site Maintenance System
* Manage the interface between Operations and Business Information systems
* Liaise with Sites and IT regarding site communication systems, e.g.
text alerts, CCTV, fire alarms, etc.
* Assist the Director of Operations in driving KPIs, ensuring full operational compliance, maximising cost effective and efficient operations, and continuous improvement of engineering and processes.
* Working knowledge of Biomass/Anaerobic Digestion or CHP Technology
* Electrical qualification and experience
* Practical environmental and working safely knowledge
* Experience of working within a regulated environment
* Computer literate
* First Aid an advantage
* Telehandler certificate an advantage
* Confined space trained
* Desirable to hold CompEx Ex12ADE: Application Design Engineers Course
* Awareness of DSEAR and ATEX
* Production or Process engineering experience an advantage
* Able to exercise a high level of technical competency and leadership
* Desirbale to have experience of OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 & 14001 managment systems
Ideal candidates will have experience working with FMCG manufacture, Biomass, Anaerobic Digestion, CHP, Energy from Waste or other relatable industries.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
* Cory Rogers
* 0203 640 2130
- Rate: 50000 Per Annum Benefits + Car + Bonus
- Location: Bedfordshire
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: The Green Recruitment Company
- Contact: Cory Rogers
- Tel: 0203 640 2130
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AD Site Op 2132
- Posted: 2016-08-10 18:31:13 -
- View all Jobs from The Green Recruitment Company
More Jobs from The Green Recruitment Company
- Financing & Capital Market Manager : Industrials
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Energy Consultant (BMS)
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Graduate Scheme : Energy Consultancy
- Head of M&A : Offshore Wind
- Graduate Energy Sales Consultant
- Director of European Sales
- Head of M&A : Offshore Wind
- Senior Portfolio Commercial Analyst: Offshore Wind
- HV Electrical Engineer
- Portfolio Commercial Manager : Offshore Wind
- Energy Services Manager - ESCo
- Graduate Scheme : Energy Consultant
- Project Developer and M&A : Sub-Saharan Africa
- Gas Distribution Assistant
- Project Manager - Fibre- FTTX
- Sustainability Advisor
- Senior Commercial Manager