Global Education Executive Assistant
Our client is recognised as the one of the leading suppliers of services and products to customers worldwide who promote learning.
The Company, through its UK subsidiaries, provides services such as library design, literary resources, education supplies, science, technology and design products and services, and sports and leisure equipment.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and highly flexible Executive Assistant.
You have outstanding communication and IT skills and you have a highly developed level of emotional intelligence.
You have a commercial mind, business ambition and you are able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of high level business operations.
You will take the initiative, you are resourceful and independent and are attracted to the idea of contributing "outside of the box".
You will have previously been involved with business procedures and project coordination, budgeting and fee understanding, the collation of data/statistics for presentations and you will relish engaging in research and the development, implementation and management of systems or procedures.
You have an exceptional attention to detail, present to a high standard and be able to communicate coherently at every level, both nationally and internationally.
You are experienced in working in a hands on and varied role, within a fast paced SME, or you have supported Senior Executives in a rapidly growing and varied business.
You will provide first class administrative and secretarial support to a cohort of dynamic and driven Executives, as well as manage the administration of a newly created and fast growing entity to operate sales and marketing in international education institutions.
Skills & Experience;
Previous experience as a PA/EA to President/CEO/MD/VP/SVP
* Strong IT skills, specifically Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
* Extensive diary management experience
* Ability to make decisions and execute them
* Ability to manage a heavy workload and at times conflicting priorities as well as tracking progress on a wide range of tasks
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience liaising at board level internally and externally
* Commercially minded, focused and methodical
* Eye-for-detail and analytical capacity and capability
* Ability to manage deadlines and prioritise work
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent organisation and planning
* Flexibility to work beyond normal working hours as required
* Ability to work from national offices, home and travel between them
* Flexibility to travel nationally/internationally within the job
* Clean driving licence and own transport for travel
* Experience with tele/video conference applications and SharePoint would be highly desirable
* Experience gained in an Education industry and a B2B organisation highly desirable
* A friendly and communicative personality
- Rate: 27000 Per Annum
- Location: Shrewsbury
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: HR Solutions (Consultancy) Limited
- Contact: Gill Howells
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HRS-65-16
- Posted: 2016-08-10 19:46:13 -
- View all Jobs from HR Solutions (Consultancy) Limited
More Jobs from HR Solutions (Consultancy) Limited
- Office Co-ordinator
- Board Secretary
- Sales Executive
- Order Fulfilment and Customer Services Assistant
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Executive
- Customer Service Administrator
- HSEQ Manager
- German Speaking Customer Service Executive
- Client Services Specialist (Account Manager)
- HR Administrator
- HR Consultant(s)
- Customer Services Administrator
- Temporary Customer Service Assistant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- International Business Development Manager (Europe, Middle East and South East Asia)
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Quantity Surveyor
- Finance Analyst