Recruitment Consultant-Permanent Nursing
Due to continuing expansion, we are seeking a Recruitment Consultant with experience in placement of permanent nursing staff to join our small office team based in Harpenden, Hertfordshire.
Medic International – Nursing, Theatres & Allied Health operates in partnership with the Holt Doctors and Medic International Doctors businesses.
Our client base includes established acute Independent Sector PSL and ‘spot business’, in addition to a recent award to the NHS LPP Lot 5 Framework.
We offer a personalised recruitment and placement service to nurses and AHPs seeking employment in the UK.
We are a Consultancy that reinforces every stage of our recruitment with expert input from qualified Nurses and experienced Healthcare recruitment professionals.
Our attention to detail is highly valued by our clients and candidates.
The quality of our business processes distinguishes us from our competitors and is a major factor in our impressive success rate.
Working as part of a small team; reporting to the Operations Director with support from the Clinical Nurse Consultants, you will play an essential role in driving the business forward.
You will take ownership of the recruitment cycle KPI’s, and assist with the ongoing development of recruitment strategy.
- Assessing, prioritising and screening new applicants via phone and video
- Supporting and providing an expert resource to all members of the team
- Preparation and final approval of candidate profiles (with administrative support)
- Pre-interview candidate coaching and preparation
- Post-interview candidate and client debriefing
- Maintaining active customer satisfaction and developing new business leads
- Deputising for Operations Director in his absence
Person requirements – Essential
- Experience in permanent nurse recruitment with a good working knowledge of Nursing roles and terminology.
- Excellent written and spoken English including telephone manner.
- Proven success in achieving targets
- Ability to build good working relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues within a small and informal working environment.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise time and workload
- A good standard of IT skills; with proficiency in Microsoft Word and/or Access
Person requirements – Desirable
- Theatre and AHP recruitment experience
- NHS-specific contract experience
- Tender processing experience
- Knowledge of another EU state language
For a confidential, informal discussion please phone Shayne Parfrey, Operations Director on 07710 586 098 or email email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£24k - 30k per year + Bonus, flexible hours
- Location: Harpenden, Hertfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JPL/0502
- Posted: 2016-08-10 21:18:07 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- General Manager - Nursing and Dementia Care Home
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - A&E
- Ward Manager-Mental Health (CAMHS)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Acute Medicine
- Charge Nurse-Mental Health (CAMHS HDU)
- MRI Radiographer P/T (18.75 Hrs)
- Deputy General Manager - Neurology Care Centre
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Theatre Practitioner (Multi-Skilled)
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Locum Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - ITU (Isle of Man)
- NHS Band 6 Theatre (Cardiac) Scrub Practitioners
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Surgical (Band 6/7)
- Hospital Physiotherapist: Senior 2 (Band 6)
- Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology (Band 5/6)
- Staff Nurse - Medical Ward (Band 5/6)
- Physiologists - Register for future Opportunities
- Senior Staff Nurse - Chemotherapy Day Unit (Band 6)
- Hospital Occupational Therapist: Senior 2 (Band 5/6)