NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse- Day-Care Urology Unit
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 Staff Nurse to join the Day Care Urology Unit team at one of our leading NHS Trust clients based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1).
This is a full-time role but this Trust is open to hearing from applicants seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be guaranteed.
Our client is a world-leading Paediatric NHS Trust in Central London.
Treating a wide range of complex conditions, our client works with many of the country's eminent Paediatric Consultant surgeons and a broad spectrum of healthcare specialists to provide outstanding Paediatric care.
Medic International is an awarded supplier of permanent Nursing, and related clinical staff to the NHS under the LPP Framework agreement.
Our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy and our detailed understanding of the complexity of Paediatric Nurse roles, places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our NHS Trust Clinical Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering a relocation for any of our positions.
Registered Paediatric Nurse (part 8 or 15) with full NMC registration.
A minimum of one year's relevant post-registration clinical experience.
Successful applicants will enjoy career development and the opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of other healthcare specialists and full NHS Employee Benefits apply.
For a summary of all current Medic International Paediatric jobs click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£26k - 33.8k per year + NHS Employee Benefits apply
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PG322/07
- Posted: 2016-08-10 21:24:14 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- General Manager - Nursing and Dementia Care Home
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - A&E
- Ward Manager-Mental Health (CAMHS)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Acute Medicine
- Charge Nurse-Mental Health (CAMHS HDU)
- MRI Radiographer P/T (18.75 Hrs)
- Deputy General Manager - Neurology Care Centre
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Theatre Practitioner (Multi-Skilled)
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Locum Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - ITU (Isle of Man)
- NHS Band 6 Theatre (Cardiac) Scrub Practitioners
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Surgical (Band 6/7)
- Hospital Physiotherapist: Senior 2 (Band 6)
- Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology (Band 5/6)
- Staff Nurse - Medical Ward (Band 5/6)
- Physiologists - Register for future Opportunities
- Senior Staff Nurse - Chemotherapy Day Unit (Band 6)
- Hospital Occupational Therapist: Senior 2 (Band 5/6)