CCTV Control Room Operator (Security)
CCTV Control Room Operator
Nationwide Placements has an Brilliant job vacancy for our client, who are seeking a CCTV Control Room Operator.
If you are wanting to join our client, who is a market leading corporate organisation, Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
As a CCTV Control Room Operator you will be paid a competitive hourly rate (depending on experience).
CCTV Control Room Operator Duties:
- Control the CCTV operations
- Monitor or keep an eye on the CCTV equipment
- Communicate with emergency service team
- Inform the emergency service team if something unusual occurs
- Establish reports on the activities
The Ideal CCTV Control Room Operator:
- Previous experience in functioning CCTV
- Efficient in keeping an eye on every small detail
- Appropriate IT skills
- SIA license
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge on risk management quality assurance
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Security Officer
- Counterbalance Forklift Drivers
- Retail Assistant
- Bar Supervisor
- Junior Brand Manager
- Document Controller
- Graduate Researcher
- Graduate CAD Technician
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Supermarket Staff Trainees
- Customer Services Assistant
- Mailroom Operator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- HR Advisor