Office Receptionist / Admin
Our client a leader in their industry is urgently seeking a Receptionist for their busy office.
This is a great opportunity for you build your career, With an amazing working environment, flexible working hours and a great basic salary.
No experience is required as full training
Receptionist duties will include:
- Answering the telephone
- Arranging appointments
- Communicating with Clients at reception and on the telephone
- Maintaining a friendly, helpful attitude to clients
- Assisting the office manager as necessary
- Ensuring that the reception is kept clean and tidy
- Assisting colleagues as required
- Use of computer system as described in the computer manual
- Telephone clients if appointments need to be altered/cancelled
- Deal with messages from and to clients
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Creative Artworker
- Retail Assistant
- Car Collection/Delivery Driver
- Assistant Manager
- Credit Risk Controller
- Retail Assistant
- Sales/Customer Service
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- office Assistant
- Catering Assistant
- Vending Operator
- Parcel Loader – Warehouse
- Warehouse Packers
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Labourer (Construction)
- Bakery Shop Assistant
- Kitchen Porter