Long Distance Van Driver
Long Distance Van Driver urgently wanted!
A leading packing and moving company is now seeking to employ a hardworking and physically fit Long Distance Van Driver! Our client will offer the ideal candidate perks (depending on experience) on top of exceptional company benefits!
If you wish to establish a stable career with a fast developing team and gain fantastic work experience then don't delay! Apply!!
As Long Distance Van Driver, your work is to:
- Handle long working hours
- Drive van safely and ensure to reach on time
- Perform on call service
The ideal Long Distance Van Driver:
- Be Self-motivated
- Experience in driving van for long hours
- Be flexible to work on various shifts
- Be knowledgeable on the country's road routes
- Have Clean driving license
- Understand the automobile parts
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Sales/Customer Service
- Property Legal Secretary
- Reconciliations Assistant
- Print & Digital Designer
- Industrial Laundry Worker
- Mail Sorter / Loader
- Administrator supporting an IT team
- Trainee Event Sales Assistant
- Retail Sales Consultant
- Domestic Assistant
- Car Delivery Drivers
- Vending Operator
- Property Manager
- Customer Service Team Leader
- IFA Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner
- Supply Chain Assistant
- Bank based Mortgage Adviser
- Client Payroll Administrator
- Logistics Executive