IT Assistant - IT Support Engineer
Are you an entry level IT candidate who is looking for their first or second role working in a support fashion?
Are you educated to at least A Level standard with a reasonable technical bias?
If you have excellent communication skills then please read on!
- Desktop maintenance, specifically Windows Desktop 7 - 10
- Windows Server 2008 - 2012 R2 domain support.
- Awareness Active directory Topology
- Client administration (setting up user accounts and emails)
- Office 365 service management
- SQL server
- Spam filtering
- Firewalls including NATing and routing
- Printer / photocopier maintenance and repair
- Basic software installation and deployment
Experience, skills and qualifications
- Good MS Office skills, predominately MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent timekeeping and time management skills
- Basic networking and telecoms exposure.
Understanding of IP v4 LAN, DHCP services DNS, VLANs etc
- Ability to work to own initiative
- Proven ability to problem solve in logical and analytical way
- Experience of Group policy
- Exposure to server / client virtualization solutions.
Ideally Hyper V, VMware V-sphere
- Experience of Remote desktop services, ideally Server 2012 R2 RDS
- Experience of maintaining and developing a bespoke / proprietary solutions
- Programming / scripting experience, T-SQL, Windows power shell
- Experience of systems migrations
- Experience of Antivirus / endpoint solutions in a LAN environment
Location: Saffron Walden, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time (40 Hours per week)
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy.
More Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Recruitment and HR Coordinator
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Finance Assistant
- HGV / LCV Technician (Mechanic)
- Administrator (Chinese Speaking)
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller (NIGHTS)
- *URGENT REQUIREMENT* Retail Assistant X 2 - Food Stand - Grand Arcade
- Head Housekeeper
- CNC Miller
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Events Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef