Technical Service Manager
Do you have experience of managing IT support staff?
Are you an excellent communicator who has a passion for delivering excellent customer service?
- Liaising closely with the Customer Services function acting as their local technical back up and knowledge base.
- Support server to server and client to server integration set up and monitoring.
- Monitoring categorisation quality and rates across regional platforms and languages and communicate exceptions to QA, either through ticketing service or directly on Jira.
- Make sure tickets are in a format and with enough relevant information that can be actioned by QA.
- Controlling the technical tickets to ensure all information relevant to the query is captured without the need for subsequent follow-up queries.
- Carrying out systematic and detailed fault diagnosis to ensure the cause is understood
- Resolving all calls not dependant on a code fix and provide the solution to the customer.
- Communicating to Software Development team members any issues requiring code changes.
- Taking ownership of a technical query from initial contact through to successful resolution.
- Work closely with product and local Customer services on system upgrade and product rollouts.
- Contribute to the development of the Technical Support systems.
- Give technical training for customers, partners and internal staff.
- Ensure a quality service to the business, meeting the requirement to set up, modify and delete customer configurations as demanded; including new demo installs and languages and moving installs from demo to live.
- As required set up Signal self-serve categorisation runs and the FTP servers to run the service live.
- Work closely with QA, Product and local Customer Services on system upgrades and product rollouts.
- Support local publisher tags implementation.
- Support Customers with roll out of third party tags.
- Debugging campaign deliveries.
- Manage the Turn Taxonomy if required.
- Support the Custom creation capability during the Tech Services phase of Integrations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job:
- Able to write and run scripts.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Previous working experience to have included interaction with customer and handling their queries.
- Ability to deal with customers and staff at a technical as well as a non-technical level.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A thorough, structured and rigorous approach to problem solving.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong learning skills.
- Working knowledge of APIs.
- High level awareness of the web stack architecture:
- Linux, Apache, Databases i.e.
- CGI scripting e.g.
Perl, Python, Bash, PHP
- Technical Consultancy, Customer Support, Deployment, Development, CEO
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy.
More Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Recruitment and HR Coordinator
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Finance Assistant
- HGV / LCV Technician (Mechanic)
- Administrator (Chinese Speaking)
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller (NIGHTS)
- *URGENT REQUIREMENT* Retail Assistant X 2 - Food Stand - Grand Arcade
- Head Housekeeper
- CNC Miller
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Events Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef