This facility is one of London's most prominent and newly-refurbished acute private hospitals.
This prestigious hospital is renowned as one of the best equipped multidisciplinary private hospitals in London.
It provides outstanding medical and surgical specialities as well as a purpose built intensive care unit and a range of theatre units all supported by world class doctors, nurses and allied health professionals.
This hospital prides itself on patient care and providing the best support possible for patients.
Our client is seeking a passionate and professional General Radiographer to join their team of staff in their thriving Imaging department.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Diploma or degree in Radiography (or equivalent)
- HCPC Registration
- Extensive post qualification experience of acute imaging, theatre and fluoroscopy
- Previous knowledge or interest in interventional
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry