Customer Account Manager (German speaking)
A fantastic new opportunity has become available working for a Global web based organisation in Edinburgh City Centre as a German speaking Customer Account Manager.
As part of an award winning team and as a trusted advisor, you will work with our clients UK & German Customers, support them expand their knowledge and provide industry knowledge experience that supports client's business retention and growth through a recruitment applicant tracking system.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Support and lead clients from the on boarding process and help manage them throughout their time to assist with their business retention and growth
- Understand your customer goals and identify how you can support them by becoming an expert in your field
- Create and deliver quarterly business reviews in order to share data and progress with your customer key stakeholders as well as learning about the customer business and challenges
- Proactively address any red flags and engage customers through training, chair sides and strategy sessions
- Work within internal departments, including the technical team and communicate effectively on outstanding challenges
- Be the first point of contact for your customers and build long term relationships with them
- Communicate with your customers upon system upgrades and new features
- Provide strong knowledge and communication throughout the business internally and externally
To be considered for this opportunity, our client requires candidates to offer the following back ground/experience:
- Fluent in German & English
- Educated to either College or University level
- 2-4yrs Account Management, Customer Success or Strategist role
- Skilled in building and maintain long customer relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to learn quickly, multi task and handle complex enquiries
- Intermediate / Advanced knowledge of MS Packages include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working 40hrs per week between Monday to Friday 8-5pm/9-6pm.
in return you will work in a modern working environment, offering excellent benefits, bonus and starting salary.
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- Facilities Assistant (Temporary)
- Portuguese & Spanish Customer Service Advisor
- Spanish + 1 other language speaking Customer Service Advisor
- German Customer Service Advisor
- Danish / Swedish / Finnish / Norwegian Customer Advisor
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
- French speaking Customer Service Advisor
- PT Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Italian + 1 other European Language Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor (Temp & Perm)
- Temporary Customer Service Advisor - NEW!
- Permanent Customer Service Advisor - NEW!
- Facilities Assistant - FTC
- German Client Support Specialist (City Centre)
- Greek speaking Client Support Specialist (City Centre)
- eDiscovery, Digital Forensic - Sen Investigator
- SPLUNK Consultant (Security Engineer)
- Senior Investigator: eDiscovery & Investigations
- Senior Associate Tax - Malta
- Welsh Customer Service Advisor