Digital Marketing Manager in Pharma Company
Great opportunity for experienced Digital Marketing Manager to cover a vacancy within the digital communications division of a large pharmaceutical company based in Lombardia, Italy.
The successful candidate will operate as a digital expert focusing on services, operations and support for digital solutions within the company.
Working as a member of an expanding company you will be delivering global services whilst also maintaining a focus on customers across National and International territories.
The position is responsible for the delivery of digital marketing solutions across all business units and you will be managing multiple projects as well as utilizing on-site project managers, vendors and strategic partners.
You should have a strong digital or digital marketing background and a keen interest in the area.
- Assist in driving the adoption of divisions services across business units and geographies
- Manage global digital services in conjunction with the product owners.
Being accountable for the delivery of digital assets using these services as well as the support and maintenance of the services.
- Responsible for some technical vendor relationship management
- Engaging with technical architects as appropriate to ensure project solutions comply with platform standards.
- Ensure technology solutions meet the needs of the Marketing business.
- Ensures project and service assurance in line with guidelinesmethodology and provides status updates as required
- Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to key stakeholders
- Effectively communicates technical aspects of the job to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Manage contract resources and establish and operate support models for delivered solutions.
- Work with external agency partners to deliver on web based solutions supporting marketing
- Leverage existing solutions and global design to drive standardisation
Qualifications and Experience Sought:
- Previous experience in Healthcare marketing
, Demonstrated experience as an information technology professional in the web and mobile application domains.
, Strong skills relative to management, analysis, design, installation, integration and maintenance of applications and related business processes.
, Strong knowledge of web based marketing concepts as applicable to Customer marketing
, Strong knowledge of mobile web and application concepts as applicable to Customer marketing
, Experience defining design/architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
, Project planning, management, and organisation skills
, Strong client engagement skills
, Demonstrated progressive experience successfully delivering and maintaining websites and mobile applications.
, High level of awareness of internal and external technology trends.
Are you interested in hearing more? Please get in touch ASAP.
Send your CV in Word Format (not PDF!) to the address:
Digital pharmaceutical, communications, global pharmaceutical, Medical communications, digital marketing, platforms, Healthcare, Milan, Lombardia.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Registration Manager - Agrochemical
- Want to work in a rapidly improving school as a Maths Teacher?
- Year 3 Teachers - ‘Good’ OFSTED & Good Location
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Principle Scientist - Build your own team
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Supportive Management
- Support Worker - Surrey - Gain NVQ Levels
- Senior Practitioner- Fostering- Flexible Working -North West
- Freelance Form F Assessor - North East
- Fostering Social Worker - Training Provided - Home based
- Senior Practitioner - Auditing - Non Case Holding - £40k
- CHALLENGING QA MANAGER ROLE. INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK
- Research Scientist - ENTRY LEVEL
- Lead a team? Global Lead Safety Physician – Home based
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Career progression in Project Management?
- QC Team Leader CMO-Fast Progression-Switzerland
- Qualified Social Worker - R&A - South East
- QSW - Pre Birth/Court Work - South East - Immediate Start