HR Administration Specialist
Our exciting client based in Hemel Hempstead is currently recruiting for a HR Administration Specialist to join their friendly team! The successful candidate will be expected to support the wider HR team with HR Administration and projects.
They will be responsible for providing comprehensive HR administration and support, ensuring HR administration and procedures are carried out effectively to ensure a high quality HR service is delivered to the business.
- Administration: to provide all aspects of HR administration, including contracts of employment, taking up references, changes to terms and conditions, filing and any other ad hoc administration duties that may arise
- Systems: to keep the HR systems fully updated, any ad hoc reporting
- Employee Relations: to provide administrative support where needed for any employee relations issues, to include any absence monitoring, performance management, maternity/paternity, grievances, disciplinaries, redundancy
- Projects: to assist the wider HR team with any projects, including annual performance review process, pay review, compensation planning, bonus schemes and any other ad hoc project work
- Recruitment: to coordinate and support the requirements to include gaining required authorisations, administering the recruitment process and supporting managers with interviews.
Work with managers to agree suitable employment offers which are in line with policies and local requirements
We are looking for professionals with the following:
- Previous HR Administration experience is essential
- Excellent organizational, administration and communication skills (verbal and written) are essential.
- The ability and patience to communicate effectively with other cultures in English.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines with a methodical approach to work.
- To be aware of the confidential nature of the role ensuring compliance with the Data Protection Act at all times.
- Must be a team player who can build effective relationships.
- To maintain a high standard and quality of work.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Business Conduct Operations Assistant
- Service Administrator
- Mortgage Underwriter
- Recruitment Administrator
- Safeguarding Business Support Officer (Temp ongoing)
- Business Development Manager
- Accounts / Audit Senior
- Financial Accountant
- Spare Parts Co-Ordinator
- Contracts Administrator
- Construction Manager
- ItalianSpeaking Billing Accountant part qualified
- Customer Relations Officer/Compliance Auditor
- Head of Credit
- Senior Hardware Engineer
- Senior Hardware Engineer
- Finance Analyst
- Billings Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Systems Analyst