To convert pipeline opportunities in the Renewables and Telecoms Industries, and other strategically identified markets, into winning bids/order closure to meet the Business Strategy and in line with corporate governance practices produce compliant bids that support the business in meeting its business strategy
- Develop and co-ordinate Contract winning solutions considering pricing and Commercial strategy to meet or exceed Customer requirements
- Challenge convention and explore all avenues to meet Customer expectations and minimise business risk and costs.
- Create and maintain a risk register for every bid in line with Company processes; understand competitor tactics and behaviour to shape the proposal and mitigate risks
- Develop the technical, commercial and financial solution as the bid progresses.
Work closely with Sales Manager to ensure a thorough understanding of the solution and customer needs
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders to ensure they understand the opportunities, agree with the technical solution to ensure we can deliver the commitments being offered
- Ensure Proposals adhere to consistent corporate standards customer schedule and target cost.
- Ownership of the production of the proposal documentation in accordance with best practice and business governance processes
- Manage internal and external customer relationship until confirmation of preferred bidder and handover to the transition team
- Early identification of business and corporate risks
- Champions the role internally and maintains an effective relationship with the relevant company experts
- Accountable for the developed proposal delivered to the customer and the mitigation of the identified risk within the pre-contract phase of the opportunity
- Degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience of Oil & Gas bid management of projects £10 million and above.
- Project Management experience on proposals
- Previous experience of O&G process and procedures
- Must have strong financial and commercial awareness.
- Fully conversant with MS Office software
- Flexibility to travel to customer meetings as required
Ideal: APMP accreditation.
Broad understanding of the submarine cable installation business, including submarine power cable installation
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team
- Software Test Team Leader – Automotive Diagnostics
- Sales Executive
- Project Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- Home Support Worker
- Estate Agent / Valuer
- Design Engineer
- Sales Executive – Service Plans