As a Carpenter you will be working as a Carpenter reporting to the site management team, ensuring the highest levels of health, safety and compliance at all times.
As a Carpenter you will be required to construct and repair building frameworks and structures on a work site.
Your duties on site will include following blueprints and building plans, installation of structures and fixtures, measuring/ constructing building frameworks and inspecting/ replacing damaged framework or other structures and fixtures.
You will be required to take your own hand tools to site including squares, levels, and chisels, as well as many power tools, such as sanders, circular saws and nail guns.
You may also be required to travel between sites and work a variety of shift patterns.
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Quality Engineer (Electrical)
- ILS Manager
- ILS Manager
- Project Manager (Cladding, Glazing and Roofing)
- Scientific Projects Leader
- Mechanical Inspector
- Electro-Mechanical Fitter
- LEAD JAVA WEB DEVELOPER - JAVA 7+, TOMCAT, SQL, REST/JSON
- Composite Trimmer
- Composite Laminator
- Security Systems Engineer
- CAD Technician - Structural Design
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Quantity Surveyor
- Sheet Metal Technicians - MRO, 737NG
- Vehicle Painter
- ALO Coordinator - Rail
- Project Manager - Hotels - Product & Technology - CONTRACT