Family Support Worker-Great Rate-Statutory setting
NonStop Care is currently working with one of the best Local Authorities in Berkshire.
They are looking for a family support worker to join their Children's Services.
This is a unique opportunity to get your foot through the door in a statutory setting.
If you are HCPC registered and have some statutory experience, you would be ideal for this role.
Interviews are being arranged immediately, so please get in touch now.
To apply or find out more about this, or many other social care roles across the UK, send your updated CV in word for: D.Ekzarova@nonstop-recruitment.com or phone Dessi Ekzarova: 0207 940 2100.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Supervising Social Worker Required for IFA
- Want to be a technical expert in medical devices?
- Deputy Service Manager – London – Charity!
- Environmental Acoustics: Push your career further
- Animal Health Sales_Global Portfolio_CH
- Head of Maths in a Good Community School, East Sussex
- SCRA - Fast Development - France
- Service Manager - Elderly Services - Interviews ASAP
- Registered Manager – ABI - Interviewing Next Week
- SCRA - Fast Development - Spain
- SCRA - Fast Development - Turkey
- QC Leader-Leading Manufacturing Organisation Pharma
- Computer Science Teacher – Great Place to Work
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- SCRA/CRA II – Istanbul – Field Based
- Sales Rep. for a market leading agricultural company
- Technical Regulatory officer - Biocide Pesticide
- Responsable Homologation – MFSC - Toulouse
- OPENING! Drug Product Engineer, DSP - Switzerland
- Chef de projet santé Junior_Start your Career !