Business Development Manager, Reading, 70k, Fit Out Construction
Successful fit out company seeks an experienced and well connected Business Development Manager with relevant industry experience.
This is a company with excellent testimonials and a notable portfolio of clients.
They are looking for someone who can capitalise on their current success in the market and generate new business utilising their network and knowledge of the construction or fit-out sector.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for shaping the Sales Pipeline and bringing in new business.
The skills and experience required for this position as Senior Business Development Manager are as follows:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Business Development or Sales
- Experience in the Fit Out, Interior Space and or Construction experience is absolutely essential.
You will be relying on your existing network and who you know reaching out to contacts at a variety of levels from Quantity Surveyors to Board Members.
- Clear and demonstrable successful track record of building profitable substantial business in this sector in the UK.
- Good all round understanding of bid management, project management, consultancy and design is highly desirable.
- Well-disciplined and able to run a work autonomously in managing your sales pipeline.
- Full UK driving licence
Location: Within an hour's commute of Reading
More Jobs from Charter Selection
- Marketing Executive, Maldon, £26k, Manufacturing
- Head of Marketing, Cardiff, £52k, Training
- User Experience / UX Designer, High Wycombe, £24k, Leisure
- CRM Marketing Manager, Luxury, 55k
- Senior Marketing Manager - Luxury - 55k
- Research Marketing Manager, Coventry, £39k, Education
- International Sales Executive, 30K,OTE £41k, Pimlico, London
- Business Development Manager, £35k OTE £50k, Slough
- Marketing Manager, London, £40,000, Publishing
- Sales Manager, London, £65k, Water
- Account Manager, Macclesfield, £50k, Business Services
- Senior Social Media Executive, London, £30k, Festivals
- Social Media Executive, London, £25k, Festivals
- Event Marketing Manager, London, £33k, Festivals
- Marketing Executive / Marketing coordinator
- Marketing Campaign Executive, Stevenage, £26-29k
- Ecommerce Assistant, Fashion, Immediate Start, £10-13 p/h
- Business Development Manager, Reading, £30k, Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing Executive, Fashion
- Regional Account Manager, £46K OTE 66k, Manchester