Occupational Health Nurse (Band 5)
Our client is a prestigious NHS Hospital Trust based in London.
They are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Occupational Health Nurse (Band 5) to join their team of staff on a contract basis.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of airborne and blood-borne transmissible infections
- Awareness of Occupational Health issues in NHS
- Use of electronic clinical databases or systems such as pathology, diary or patient record systems
- At least 1-year post registration nursing experience
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Administration of immunisations
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Clinical audit
- Literature reviewing
- Teaching/ training
- Post-registration experience in more than one clinical area in an acute setting
- Delivering individual health promotion/ behaviour change advice and support
This is a full-time contract position for 8 weeks with the potential to be longer (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry