Solutions Architect - CRM/Data Analytics/Big Data
We're recruiting on behalf of an international Professional Services Consultancy who specialise within CRM, analytics and insight solutions for clients, who are seeking a Solutions Architect with experience ideally within the data driven, sales / marketing / CRM space with client facing experience supporting client sales teams acting as the ‘expert in the room' for all things data and technology solution based.
But this isn't just a techie role, you need to have a really sound understanding of how to get to the bottom of business related issues to identify how to scope and pull together the right solution to meet that client's need.
You're going to get exposure to a broad range of sectors and business challenges covering both B2B and B2C markets, including tier 1 financial services, telcos, other professional services industries, pharma and lots more.
Your role will be confirmed as ‘home based', but the expectation is to be based from client site or their offices in Bristol up to 3 days a week, with those clients being a mix of UK (principally London), Stockholm and Zurich.
The other 2 days you will literally be based at home.
Your role will be to work in support of the client sales teams, being involved in pre-sales meetings to understand the prospective client's business challenge, acting as the subject matter expert, asking and answering questions about how data and technology solutions might be able to help the end client achieve their goal.
Those solutions could include CRM database solutions for inbound or outbound marketing, data capture, storage and analysis, personalisation capabilities, predictive analytics and/or Big Data solutions.
It's important you have a broad view of the technologies which empower CRM/Insight/Analytical capabilities and thereby unlock the potential held within their data.
You will then responsible for scoping the solution and its design, before handing it over to a project team to see out delivery, with you overseeing periodically to ensure it's on-track and will achieve the client's business objectives.
Once the solution is agreed, you will be responsible for the high-level design of the technical solution and it's roadmap for delivery, but won't specifically project manage its delivery - that will be handled by other teams within the business.
It's important, because of the nature of this role, you're the kind of person who is able to work in unstructured environments and know how to probe clients to get the best out of them in order to drive the required solution design that meets their needs.
You will have the back-up support of other SME's who cover other international territories and the business has a strong ongoing pipeline of prospective opportunities with clients they need your help with securing taking a consultancy approach.
But you need to be the ‘expert in the room' in order to be successful in application to enable the ability to hit the ground running.
Role Title - Solutions Architect - CRM/Data Analytics/Big Data
Location - Home based with both national, London (lot of clients based here) and International travel
Salary - £75,000 to £90,000
Benefits: Bonus 25%, pension, healthcare, life assurance and lots more.
- You've held a client facing role before, helping to define and understand a business' issues relating to sales and marketing challenges which can be solved through a data led approach
- You've got a great understanding of the various technologies out there, the benefits and drawbacks of each in solving business challenges
- You're able to demonstrate not just a technology first approach, but a business solution focus to properly understand the challenge and opportunity a company has and how it can be supported and solution provided through better technology/capabilities - not the other way around
- You get things like churn analysis, pricing analytics, retention analysis and the likes and can speak about cross-industry best practice to various clients
- You've scoped requirements before for a business and are able to demonstrate where you've been responsible for embedding new technology capabilities like SAS, SPSS, R, SQL, Pega, Choridant, Unica, or Big Data solutions like Hadoop, MongoDB etc, etc.
or visualisation tools like Tableau, Qlikview, etc.
For further information please contact:
You can review similar vacancies on our website: www.bluepelican.com
More Jobs from Blue Pelican
- Product Manager, Digital TV / TV On-Demand Products
- Product Manager, TV Set-Top Box and Digital App
- Propositions Manager - Telco
- Marketing Manager, on /offline acquisition marketing
- Senior Product Development Manager – Consumer Mobile Services
- Consumer Research & Insight Manager - Gaming
- Senior Research Manager
- Data Driven CRM Strategist / CRM Manager
- CRM Assistant / Direct Marketing Assistant
- Research Analyst
- Digital & Email Marketing Consultant
- Senior Direct Marketing & CRM Strategy Consultant
- Account Manager
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Marketing
- Digital Account Manager - Global
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Marketing
- Principal Data Scientist – Start-Up global function
- Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner
- Data Strategy Director
- Analyst – Pricing, Promotions & Ranging