Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - CAMHS Hospital
Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - CAMHS Hospital - Eating Disorder Unit - Stafford, Staffordshire - £14.50 per hour plus £2,500 golden handshake
Working Hours: 37.5 hours - days and nights
Benefits: Competitive salary, £2,500 golden handshake bonus, and support through Revalidation process.
The hospital is looking for RMN or RNLD Staff Nurses to join their specialist CAMHS hospital in Stafford.
The service itself delivers dedicated and specialist mental health care to children and adolescents aged between 12 and 18 who all have an acute diagnosis.
Concentrating on eating disorders, dual diagnosis and psychosis or complex needs in their PICU ward, no two days will ever the same and the hospital serves to be a really exciting place to work.
You will be working with children and adolescents with mental health needs ranging from acute, psychiatric intensive care and eating disorder.
As RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse, you will need experience working within a CAMHS setting and be able to demonstrate both a sound knowledge of theoretical and practical nursing knowledge.
It is preferable that you also have prior experience working in an eating disorder setting.
You will also be confident working in a complex and clinical care setting.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) role include:
-Competitive salary with annual review
-25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
-£2,500 bonus paid over your first year of employment
-Company pension scheme
-Support with revalidation process
-Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
-Life Assurance Scheme
-Nurse referral scheme
As a Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) you will be responsible for:
-To identify the care needs of patients while planning and implementing nursing intervention
-To communicate information accurately on patient care to the relevant parties while adhering to the principles of information governance
-To administer drugs and checking/preparations in accordance with NMC guidelines
-To assist in the induction and development of new and junior staff members
As a Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) you will have:
-Eating disorder experience (preferable)
-A Relevant Nursing qualification (RMN/RNLD) qualification
-Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
-An enhanced DBS
-Experience of mental health services
-Acute experience (desirable)
-Knowledge of the revised Mental Health Act (1983)
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send your CV to: email@example.com or call Alice on 0161 235 6966.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Senior Social Worker - Prebirth and Permanency HUB - Slough
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker - Fostering - Neath Port Talbot - £28.67ph
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - North Wales -