Do you have proven experience as a Project Manager? Are you looking to take on an exciting new challenge? If so Airborne Systems are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Airborne Systems is part of a highly successful international parent company.
We are at the forefront of design, manufacturing and technology for an innovative range of products to worldwide customers within the demanding Aerospace and Defence sectors.
Due to continuing business success and growth, we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Project Manager to join our team in Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Project Manager you will be estimating, planning and organising resources to achieve specific goals on a task-by-task basis.
You will also be required to manage different types of tasks; in the context of this organisation a task may involve new product design and development, consultancy services, testing, product delivery, training and/or support or decommissioning services.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Manage stakeholder expectations (Internal and External)
- Deliver tasks on time, cost, to quality and scope
- Report timely and accurate information pertinent to progress, risks, issues, financial performance and quality
- Resolve local department issues without the need for escalation
- Encourage and promote effective integration with other departments
- Provide support to the Engineering Managers as required for the benefit of the business.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of change driven out of continuous improvement programmes.
- Provide technical and commercial related presentations to customers and internal department representatives.
- Provide input and support to Sales and Marketing presentations bids and demonstrations including identification of new work areas as required by the business.
Who are we looking for?
We are now seeking a highly professional Project Manager to be the primary direct customer contact for engineering support tasks.
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background with excellent communication and organisation skills.
You will also need:
- Post graduate customer facing experience in a related defence / technology company (HD)
- Qualified to a recognised British or American Project Management Standard (e.g PRINCE2, PMI, APM) (D)
In return for your hard work, you can expect to receive a salary of up to £42,000 DOE with a range of benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Project Manager then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team