Goods In/Warehouse Op
Our Client is seeking an experienced Warehouse Operative to start ASAP.
Working in the warehouse dealing with goods in.
Scanning, unpacking, dealing with order forms and putting on to stock computer system.
Must have worked in a warehouse previously, must be numerate, literate and have a basic working knowledge of using computers.
Hours:- 10.30am-7pm Mon-Thurs, 9.30am-6pm Fri
Overtime is available.
Must have transport due to location.
More Jobs from Hewett Recruitment Ltd
- PAT Tester
- Weekend Assembly Operative
- Picker / Packer- Afternoons
- Optical Assembly Operative
- Skilled Production Operatives
- Head Housekeeper
- UI Designer – Up to £25K plus bonuses - Malvern, Front End
- SAP Business One Consultant – SAP B1, ERP, Business Change
- IT Manager – WMS, Warehouse, Logisitics
- Server Administrator – Junior Dev Ops, PHP, LAMP, MySQL
- Assembly Operative- Nights (Worcester)
- Programme Manager - Software / PRINCE2 / Corporate / Governance
- Product Manager - Insurance / CII / Software / Client Facing
- Project Manager - IT / Software / Insurance / PRINCE2 / ISEB
- Sales Executive
- Assembly Operative/Injection Moulding
- Warehouse Operative
- Senior / Recruitment Consultant – Contract Recruiter
- Full Stack Developer/ Technical Lead - Warwick
- Web Developer – ASP.net, MVC, C#