Service and Quality Assurance Officer - Slough
Service and Quality Assurance Officer, Slough.
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Service and Quality Assurance Officer to work in a revenues and benefits department on a permanent basis for a client based in Slough.
This position is for a Benefit Accuracy Checker to cover the legal compliance of an outsourced Benefits service provision.
We are looking for candidates who have comprehensive Benefit Processing and assessment experience and knowledge of using the Capita Academy System.
Your day to day duties will involve undertaking the quality control activities in respect of the Revenues and Benefits Service, checking the accuracy and verify the coding of data on an ongoing basis, discussing the results of the quality and accuracy checks with the Partners representatives, and ensuring that data is provided in a format that can be easily understood and analysed.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please contact Ryan on 01772 208 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland