Job Title: Web Designer / Web Developer
Location: Cradley Heath, West Midlands
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 dependant on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Front-End Web/Print Designer with some knowledge of coding to work for an industry leading imaging company.
Company supplies professional photographic printing, digital wedding albums & books, wall art products, innovative schools packs and web sales.
Company believe in great products and great service and employ people who share in these values.
This exciting role for a Front End Web/Print Designer with a strong Web Design and print portfolio is available for someone to take the next step of their career in a dynamic and friendly environment, working as a trusted and integral member of the team.
As A Web/Printer Designer you will work on the company websites and brands helping to put them at the forefront of our web based sales strategy.
The required skills for this Web Designer / Web Developer role are:
, Good design eye as well as developer skills
, Meticulous nature and a keen eye for detail
, Experience of in-house web development
, Good understanding of web site functionality and ability to develop this
, Good working knowledge of HTML,CSS and SQL
, Strong understanding of responsive/adaptive design
, Good knowledge of at least 1 CMS and versioning control
, Good knowledge of Adobe creative suite.
, Experience of designing brochures and other print materials with good design sense and feel for lay out.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please send us your CV for immediate consideration.
- Rate: £23000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + dependant on experience
- Location: Cradley Heath, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-11 13:11:45 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Health Care Assistant/Support Worker
- Business Unit Manager (West Midlands Franchise)
- Home Carers
- Service Desk Controller
- Field Service Engineer
- Sales Executive
- Sous Chef
- Sales & Marketing Support Executive
- Health and Safety Team Administrator
- Senior Carers/Carers
- Marketing Co-ordinator
- Full Stack Developer
- Night Carer
- Training Manager
- Land and Property Surveyor
- Researcher/Senior Researcher
- Network Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineer