Pharmaceutical Development/UK Government
A well known public sector body is looking for a specialist who has good knowledge of all the spectrum of regulatory affairs to work at their secure location in the South west of the UK.
Due to the nature of the work conducted there you will be working in an environment that isn't open to the general public and that not many people would have seen.
- The opportunity to work in a location that is well known to the public but that not many people have access to, you will find this job really exciting.
- The opportunity to make a difference to the whole countries' security, you will be working on something that will be vital to the defence of the UK in case of an attack and you will be saving potentially thousands of lives.
- The environment at the site will be different to what you would be used to if you come from a pharma company, most of the people working there will have a military background and they are much more close knit than other places giving it a family feel to it.
- Academic degree(s) or higher in a biological or chemical field
- A Member of a Professional Body ie SoB, RQA, TOPRA
- Experience of working with 'niche' products relating to protecting UK military forces.
- A working knowledge of US FDA product licencing requirements
- SC security clearance or willingness to obtain one
Interested or know someone who would be? Contact Paul CHARLES on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Maths Teacher - Nottinghamshire - Rapidly improving school
- Primary School Teachers Wanted. Interviewing now!
- Science Teacher (Chemistry)- Good Ofsted.
- Medical Information - Get into industry! - Bulgaria
- Team Leader Medical Education- Germany HQ
- CRA Monitor–Leading Devices–Close-Knit Team- FRA/ENG/DUT
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team