Implementation Manager- HR Software - £35,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Implementation Manager to work within a global market leading provider of HR Software, to aid their exponential expansion.
Post sales, you will be tasked to account manage new and existing accounts, providing training and operational consultancy to ensure smooth delivery of product.
You will be working with an array of industries at a Corporate level, liaising with a variety of C Level Key Decision makers.
If you would like to become part of an award winning company do not miss out! APPLY NOW!
Job Title: Implementation Manager
Industry: HR Software
Package: £30,000- £35,000 basic salary, Pension, Healthcare and Benefits
As an Implementation Manager you will be tasked with account managing new and existing accounts, providing training and operational consultancy to ensure smooth product delivery during the after sales process.
You will be demonstrating our HR Software to all clients both face to face and over the internet as well as managing and testing the software so ensure smooth and efficient functionality for all clients to use.
You will be gaining feedback from all clients on the whole sales process, this will be essential for the development of the brand, to ensure exponential expansion for the company.
For this Implementation Manager position we are looking for a highly presentable, intelligent and engaging individual.
You will need to have excellent Customer Service skills with experience working in a post-sales environment.
Knowledge and understanding of HR Software and its uses is not essential, however it would help in order to fully understand and grasp this position.
You will be an effective communicator, with the ability to negotiate agreements face to face and via the phone.
You will have the ability to rapidly develop rapport with your clients, establishing trust and loyalty to ensure a successful and longstanding partnership.
Although the salary package will be negotiable dependent on previous experience, initial indication is base salary of between £30,000-£35,000.
Working for this company comes with the perks of excellent benefits and career opportunity.
With an aggressive growth phase currently, this is a fantastic time to join this innovative company.
With an excellent blueprint for progression, you set yourself up to rapidly move into a more senior role based upon your success.
For more information on this and up to 200 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including internal Sales Executives, Business Development Executives, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Directors, Telesales and Account Management Roles.
Please contact Nancy Inglis at h2 Recruit for more information.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development Manager- Umbrella Services- £50,000
- Business Development Manager – Fashion Recycling - £45,000
- National Account Manager- Consumer Electronics - £80,000
- Business development executive – Printing solutions - £50k O
- Business development manager – Printing solutions - £60k OTE
- Business Development Executive – Printing Services - £40,000
- Business Development Manager – Digital Print - £40,000
- Business Development Manager – Emergency Lighting - £45,000
- Business Development Manager – Telematics - £60,000 OTE
- International Sales Manager – FMCG - £75,000
- Sales Executive – EPOS – London - £55,000 OTE
- Regional Sales Manager – Management Print Solutions £60,000
- Regional Sales Manager - BMS - £65,000 OTE
- Sales Manager – Fleet Management £100k OTE
- Estimator – Passive Fire Protection - £29,000
- Enterprise Sales - Information Governance - OTE £140,000
- Construction Estimator – Health & Safety - £25,000
- Area Sales Manager - CCTV - OTE £55,000
- Business Development Manager – Stationary - £40,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Display Stands - £60,000 OTE