Community Nurse Manager RSCN or RNLD - Children's Nursing
Community Nurse Manager RSCN or RNLD - Children's Nursing - Central London and surrounding - Salary £45,000 per annum neg
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Community Nurse Manager (Children's Nursing) RSCN or RNLD within a long established provider of home care services to children, young people and their families, and both paediatric and learning disability nurse staffing services to schools and hospitals.
Following significant expansion my client are looking for a new team of senior community paediatric nurses and children's social care professionals to manage their NHS, social services and privately funded care packages.
Each Community Nurse Manager (RSCN or RNLD) will:
Manage a team of nurses and/or care workers
Manage a number of nursing/care packages
-Assess and review clients' care and support needs
-Set and monitor client- and family-centred outcomes
-Work closely with families and health & social care professionals
-Represent clients and the company at multi-disciplinary meetings
-Interview, train, supervise and appraise staff
-Work as part of the Care Management team, providing colleagues with a source of clinical expertise
-Help promote the business and work strategically towards business development goals in their Area
-Ensure compliance with statutory, mandatory and contractual requirements.
Requirements of the Community Nurse Manager RSCN or RNLD are:
-Nurse qualified either RSCN or RNLD with an active NMC PIN
-Ideally experienced in the community, managing the care of babies, children and young people who are profoundly disabled or chronically/terminally ill.
-An understanding of how to improve clients' quality of life and that of their families.
-An all-round knowledge of physical, mental and learning disabilities would be useful, including epilepsy, ASD, gastrostomy, tracheostomy and ventilator care, as well as child safeguarding procedures.
-Strong staff management experience and a strong commitment to meeting strict quality standards.
-Drivers preferred as work will cover a large part of Greater London and beyond.
To apply for this exciting opportunity send your CV so firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steve on 0161 234 9781.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h
- Practice Manager -Children's Safeguarding Team-Northamptonshire
- Social Work - Reablement- Waltham Forest - £26 - 28 per hour
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31p/h
- Children Protection - Social Worker - Kirklees - £30 per hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Birmingham
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Stockport - £25.02 per hour
- Adult Review Team - Social Worker - Wiltshire - £25 per hour
- Social Worker - Children in Need - 0 - 12 Team - Dorset - £31ph
- Principal Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cardiff
- Social Worker -Adults Learning Disability Team - Coventry-£25ph
- Social Worker - Fostering Team - Gloucestershire - Up to £31ph
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Community - Guilford -£25-£30ph