Occupational Therapist - Adults - South Yorkshire - £28 p/h
Occupational Therapist - Adults - South Yorkshire - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join an Adults team within South Yorkshire.
The therapist will provide a professional Occupational Therapy service to adults, their families and carers living in Doncaster in line with the requirements of the Care Act.
The ideal OT will have experience of Minor adaptations, Physical Dysfunction, and junior staff supervision.
The successful therapist will have experience of adult community care and will engage with individuals, families, groups and communities to assess and intervene and using professional judgement employ a range of interventions, promoting choice, control and independence.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Varied caseload
- Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services and the regional special interest group.
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have experience of…
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities
- Developing a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
- Advising on home and workplace environmental alterations, such as adjustments for wheelchair access
- Writing reports and reviewing ongoing treatment
- Managing a caseload and prioritising needs
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Pre-Assessment Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Devizes, Wiltshire
- Pre-Assessment Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Plymouth
- Senior Pre-Assessment Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Bristol
- Triage Nurse - RGN - Bristol
- Staff Nurse RMN - Medium/Low Secure - Walsall
- Ward Manager RMN - Locked female transitional - Wolverhampton
- Physiotherapist - Band 5 - Neurological rehabilitation - NHS -
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Elderly Care - South London -
- RMN - Regional Night Services Co-ordinator - West Midlands
- Occupational Therapist - Wheelchair Service - Band 5 - S.London
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5 - Elderly Care - Hounslow
- Senior Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h