Detoxification Nurse RGN or RMN - Staffordshire
Detoxification Nurse RGN or RMN - Inpatient Substance Misuse Detox Unit - Staffordshire, West Midlands - Salary up to £27,000 per annum dependent on experience
Working Hours: 42 hours per week
Shift Patterns: Long Days & Waking Nights
Benefits: Competitive salary, private health insurance, Time in Lieu paid for overtime
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join this prestigious drug and alcohol detox service.
Your daily duties will include medication rounds, admissions and discharges, assessments and physical observations and managing the unit.
The service aims to provide detoxification care to patients, attending to their general and mental wellbeing.
You will have a sound knowledge of both clinical and theoretical nursing developments as the role includes a lot of lone working and clinical decision making.
The most important aspect of the role is that you are aware of the treatment journey, an understanding of the importance of long term care, and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
Extensive experience is not essential but you will be expected to demonstrate your interest in the area of nursing through professional development, personal experience or academic research.
The benefits of this Detoxification Nurse RGN or RMN, role include:
-Generous salary package up to £27,000 per annum
-28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
-Relevant training and development
-Access to private health insurance
-Time in Lieu paid for overtime at a discretionary rate
-Support through the revalidation process
As a Detoxification Nurse RGN or RMN, you will be:
-Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
-Willing to 'go the extra mile'
-Excellent communication skills
The ideal Detoxification Nurse RGN or RMN, will possess the following:
-Registered Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RGN/RMN)
-Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
-Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Alice on: 0161 235 6966 or send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Radiographer - Band 7 - NHS / Private Hospitals – London
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Rehabilitation
- Lead Endoscopy Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Bristol
- Senior Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Ward
- Social Worker - Safeguarding & Support Team - North London
- Scrub Practitioner - ENT Lead - RGN or ODP - Private Hospital
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Surgical ward - Hospital
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Shropshire - £23.16ph
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Day surgery - Hospital
- Pre-Assessment Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Somerset-
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31 per hour based
- Ward Nurse Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Hospital
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Trafford - £25.02p/h
- Team Leader / Head of Care (RGN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Best Interest Assessor - Adults Services Team - Home Working
- Practice Nurse - RGN - Acute Mental Health Hospitals
- Compliance and Audit Administrator
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant