Children's Social Work Assistants - Northumberland
Children's Social Work Assistant | Blyth | Northumberland
Northumberland County Council are looking for 3 Newly Qualified Social Workers or Experienced Social Work Assistants to cover 24/7 daily shifts (waking nights) for a period of 4-6 weeks working with new born babies.
The successful candidates will work alongside Social Workers to provide written observations to inform the parenting assessments.
- Recent experience working with new born babies.
- A valid DBS
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered General Nurse - Kent
- QSW RAIS Social Worker Surrey, Leatherhead
- Social Worker Community Health Team CMHT Southend On Sea
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker
- Childrens Deputy Manager
- Speech Therapist - Sittingbourne
- Business Analyst (Sharepoint)
- Senior Practitioner – Adults - Birmingham
- Deputy Manager, Domiciliary Care, West London
- Children Social Worker, Bracknell Forest
- Childrens Social Worker | Stockton On Tees
- Children with Disabilities Social Worker
- Mental Healthcare Assistants – Nottinghamshire
- Children's Social Worker
- Business Support Officer, Childrens Services, Central London
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire