Rate: Dependant on Skills and Experience.
Please can you let me know the rate you would need to consider the position?
End Date/length of contract: 26 weeks
We are looking for someone with strong audit technical skills to help my client through a period of high activity.
They need someone who can work with minimal supervision.
The candidate will be expected to lead and participate in all phases of audit from the planning and scoping through fieldwork and testing to reporting and issue assurance.
Responsibilities will include:
- defining the plan,
- engaging with stakeholders,
- preparing documents and reporting,
- documentation on electronic repository with is called TeamMate.
You will be educated on this system so don’t need to have prior experience
We are looking for experience with:
- risk in the financial services industry whether that is through auditing or holding roles risk and compliance as a regulator.
You need to have a good insight into what the audits should be focused on.
- exposure to insurance asset management activities.
Understands insurance risk and modelling.
- understanding of the regulatory side of finance in the UK.
- business auditor in financial services.
- strong technical auditing skills- experience in planning, executing and reporting audit findings.
- ideally an accountancy or IIA qualification
If you have the above skills and experience, please send an up to date CV.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 26 weeks
- Rate: Â£0
- Location: Reading,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Kristen Furse
- Tel: 0121 237 3135
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Auditor 11
- Posted: 2016-08-11 14:38:13 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- ServiceNow Management Information Analyst
- Lead Scala Developer
- Graduate Developer- Gaming & Gambling
- Graduate Technical Consultant.. IT & Banking
- Graduate .net developer,London,Great training
- C# Application Developer
- Graduate Technical Analyst, Expanding Rapidly
- Graduate Analyst, Excellent academic record
- Graduate Developer, Expanding Software house
- Graduate Developer/Engineer-Software house
- Development Manager
- C# Developer in test.
- Second Line Support Engineer
- Linux Systems Administrator, London, £35K-£45K
- Salesforce Administrator, Weybridge, £30-35K
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Applications Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Service Desk Analyst - application support
- IT Support and Systems Administrator