Bar Manager (Poolside and Health Club Area)
£17867 per annum + Service Charge - Accommodation Available
We are looking for an experienced bar person to join an established high end venue.
Experience in managing a high volume casual spa/health area would be useful.
The Bar Manager
The ideal bar manager will have a passion for great service,this is a really busy area of this luxury hotel and is situated overlooking the indoor pool and within the Health Spa area.
This role would suit an existing bar person from a busy venue.
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Check daily program of events and ensure the team are up to speed
* Attend daily management meetings
* Deal with customer queries and complaints
* Responsible for smooth operation of the area
* Responsibility for Health and Hygiene
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a role which will allow autonomy and your leadership skills to shine through.
With a competitive salary and bonus scheme this is a great opportunity.
More Jobs from Juice Hospitality
- Waiting and Restaurant Staff
- Sous Chef (Oxford Central)
- Waiter/Waitress for an amazing award winning pub restaurant
- Head Sommelier/Wine Manager in Oxford 26k+
- Pastry chef
- Room service waiter/waitress
- Restaurant hosts
- PPC manager
- Kitchen Porter - Award Winning Pub/Restaurant
- Head waiter/waitress
- Head Chef for award winning boutique hotel
- Food and beverage supervisor
- Waiting staff
- Chef de Partie 23-25k pa (Marlow)
- Demi and chef de partie (pastry)
- Conference and banqueting manager
- Chef de partie
- Chef De Partie at amazing award winning pub restaurant