Occupational Therapy Assistant - Slough
Service Care Health are currently looking for Occupational Therapy Assistants to work within a council setting in Slough.
The role is working within the community so you must be a car driver with your own vehicle.
The Occupational Therapy Assistant (OT Assistant) will be helping occupational therapy clients by providing rehabilitative services, under the direction of occupational therapists, to persons with physical or developmental impairments.
The position is working a variety of different shift patterns and is a full time role with inflated weekend rates.
Experience in this field is essential.
For more information, please call Rebecca Sprott from Service Care Health on the details given
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire
- Social Worker Looked After Children Essex Chelmsford
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest