Senior Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
This facility is one of the UK's largest acute private hospitals.
Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world.
The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
This facility covers a broad range of specialities including: Neurosurgery, Cardiac Care, Orthopaedics, Acute Neurological Rehabilitation and Gynaecology.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is looking for a forward thinking Senior Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RGN, NMC registered with some leadership experience.
- Experience in the field of Interventional Cardiology is advantageous.
- Ability to recognise cardiac rhythms
- Monitoring experience
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
This is a full-time permanent role (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Lead Design Architect
- Site Agent/ Sub Agent
- Director of Women's and Children's Nursing
- Director in Emergency Services
- Nursing Director of Critical Care
- Peadiatric Consultant Nephrologist
- Consultant Paediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pulmonary Paediatric Consultant
- Consultant Community Outreach - Paediatric and Women's Services
- Staff Nurse Paediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
- Paediatric CICU Cardiologist
- Consultant - Paediatric Accident and Emergency
- Charge Nurse Paediatric A&E
- Staff Nurse Paediatrics
- NICU Nurse Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Oncology Nurse
- Senior 1 Inpatients Physiotherapist
- Senior Registered Nurse