Dutch Speaking PDMS Designer
My Client is an international consultancy who are searching a PDMS Piping Designer to be based in Antwerp in the Client offices for a long term contract
The candidate must have enough experience and autonomy to be able to:
• Understand the scope of piping design
• manage the associated piping workload / planning
• report issues / needs
Main activities expected from the Piping candidate:
• Conduct necessary fieldwork including walk downs of current systems, locate tie-ins and measuring.
• Perform with civil or structural to assure suitable flexibility and assist piping systems.
• Complete isometric drawings, pipe supports drawings, and piping layout as needed.
• Check piping design drawing of vendor shop.
• Review project parameters related to piping requirements.
• Develop preliminary & final Bills of Materials with respect to piping design.
• Interpret and administer various Pipe Material and options.
• Participate to project meetings and provide piping progress.
• Prepare package for piping installation (labor contracts)
• Write specifications for special piping items Inquiry and Order
Mission duration: 1 year renewable.
Dutch required, English is a plus.
If you are interested, please send you CV and cover letter using the links provided or visiting the Leap29 website.
More Jobs from Leap29
- Process Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Building Services Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer x 2
- Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Qualification Validation Expert
- Smartplant 3D designer - Dutch Speaking
- Recruitment Consultant – Renewable Energy
- Legal Recruitment Consultant - Law Graduate
- Recruitment Consultant
- Co2 Specialist - EOR Operations
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Engineering Manager
- Senior Reservoir Engineer - Saudi
- International Recruitment Consultant
- Law Graduate / Legal Recruitment Consultant
- Operations Specialist
- Graduate Engineer
- Maintenance Manager
- Commissioning Specialist