Sales Manager - Automotive
Sales Manager - Automotive
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £60,000 OTE
Are you a successful Automotive Sales Manager looking for a new challenge? Or an experienced Sales Controller looking to get into Management?
Perrys are an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 51 dealers nationwide in 29 locations. We cover 13 of the UK’s leading car manufacturers.
At Perrys we offer comprehensive training schemes, commitment to people and a desire to help everyone in our team achieve their personal best. We're looking for individuals who can put our ethos of 'People First', into everything they do. As a Perry's employee, you'll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Sales Manager to join our dealership in High Wycombe.
Reporting in to the General Manager, your primary responsibility will be to maximise the sales and profitability of new vehicles and associated products. You also be responsible for:
- Achieving outstanding customer satisfaction
- Developing, managing and refining used vehicle sales policies
- Ensuring the optimum stock of vehicles
- Assisting the General Manager in maintaining franchise operational standards
The successful Sales Manager will have a proven track record in the retail motor industry and exceptional sales and marketing skills. This is a great stepping stone opportunity for an experienced and motivated Automotive Sales Controller or Sales Manager.
As a minimum standard you will:
- Have knowledge of modern business methods within a franchise dealership
- Hold a successful track record of coaching and mentoring a successful sales team
- Have excellent IT skills
- Ideally have knowledge of Kerridge
If you are looking to take the next steps in your career and would like the opportunity to work for a progressive and dynamic dealer group, then please click APPLY!
No agencies please
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team