Occupational Therapist -Moving & Handling - Surrey -up to £30ph
Occupational Therapist - Moving & Handling - Surrey - up to £30ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join an established Physical Disabilities Community Team based in Dorking and Leatherhead.
The ideal person for this role will have experience as an occupational therapist in a community role and have recent moving and handling experience and be familiar with current moving and handling practice.
A driving license and use of a car is essential as regular home visits will be required.
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Rewarding technical work
- Varied and complex cases
- Monday - Friday working pattern, no evenings or weekends
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As an Occupational Therapist you will have Experience of:
- Moving & Handling
- Working as part of an physical disabilities local authority team
- Conducting 10 initial assessments a week and follow up visits
- Risk assessments
- Cost effective adaptations
- Disabled Facilities Grants - Carefirst Software
As an Occupational Therapist, you must have:
- A HCPC registration - essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Band 5 - Stroke Rehab - North London
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Intermediate Care - Community
- Occupational Therapist - Acute - North London - Band 6
- Occupational Therapist - Intermediate Rehab Team - Barnet
- Occupational Therapist - Community Moving & Handling - Band 6 -
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Care of the Elderly - North London
- Radiographer - Band 5 - NHS - South East London - £21-23p/h
- Physiotherapist - Inpatient Acute - Band 6 - Slough - £22-24ph
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Palliative Care - North London
- Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Specialist Social Worker -Children's & Families Team - Somerset
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Gateshead - £30ph
- Senior Practitioner - MASH Team - Oxfordshire - up to £32ph
- Social Worker - Older Persons - Cumbria - £32 p/hour
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Surrey - £38ph
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Havering
- Team Manager - Looked After Children - Dorset - Up to £41ph
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph