Registered General Nurse (RGN )- Hereford
Service Care Health have an urgent requirement for General Nurses (Adult Branch) throughout Hereford and the surrounding areas.
Service Care Health have positions available for an immediate start for General Nurses (RGNs) within community hospitals and acute medical settings.
You must be a qualified nurse with post qualification experience in adult nursing, either in a community hospital or an acute hospital.
Your principal responsibilities will include but aren't limited to, the implementation and monitoring of care plans to patients, maintaining high standards of patient care in line with NMC guidelines and trust standards, and to supervise junior staff including healthcare assistants.
Service Care Health offer full compliance solutions, offering mandatory training, occupational health checks and DBS checks free of charge on a fast track service, ensuring that you are fully compliant and available for work with an immediate start.
If you are looking for a full time position or ad-hoc shifts to fit around your current commitments, please contact Dan at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961, or email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire
- Social Worker Looked After Children Essex Chelmsford
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest