Process Engineer (Validation backgroun)
Title: Process Engineer (Validation background)
Location: Ulverston, Cumbria
Length: 1 year
A leading pharmaceutical company are looking for a Process Engineer to join their team in thelocation .
My client is looking for someone to expand one of their sites in the UK with a Process Engineer with 5+ years experience.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for
Work on process packages for Bio/Pharmaceutical projects which include both primary and secondary facilities.
• Complete detailed design work of process systems using first principles.
• Provide expertise on process engineering issues relating to the design, specification and operation of process systems.
• Produce facility and equipment specifications, designs, P&IDs etc.
• Ensure all activities are in compliance with company policies, good engineering practices and GMP standards.
• Minimum of degree qualification in relevant science and/or engineering discipline
• Background in Validation!
• 5+ years' experience of Process Engineering and working in a regulated Bio/Pharmaceutical environment
• Strong knowledge of Bio/Pharmaceutical facilities and equipment
• Experience of working in compliance with cGMP Standards
• Strong automation background
If you feel that you have the experience necessary then please apply by following the relevant links.
More Jobs from Leap29
- Process Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Building Services Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer x 2
- Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Qualification Validation Expert
- Smartplant 3D designer - Dutch Speaking
- Recruitment Consultant – Renewable Energy
- Legal Recruitment Consultant - Law Graduate
- Recruitment Consultant
- Co2 Specialist - EOR Operations
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Engineering Manager
- Senior Reservoir Engineer - Saudi
- International Recruitment Consultant
- Law Graduate / Legal Recruitment Consultant
- Operations Specialist
- Graduate Engineer
- Maintenance Manager
- Commissioning Specialist