Community Nurse - Drug and Alcohol Recovery (RMN or RGN)
Community Nurse - Drug and Alcohol Recovery (RMN or RGN) - Chichester, West Sussex - Salary to £35,500 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a national charity committed to creating an inclusive environment which celebrates diversity and allows our staff and service users to develop and progress.
Our client is a vibrant and innovative drug and alcohol charity committed to helping those who are affected by substance misuse.
For over 25 years they have provided support to individuals, their families and the wider communities from centres across London and the South East.
As a Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery Nurse (RMN or RGN) your duties will include:
-Support through alcohol and opiate detoxification.
Whether you're looking to gain experience in a new field, already work in addiction or you would like the opportunity to lead a clinical team, we would love to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced nurse (RMN or RGN) to join a pioneering team.
Essential requirements are as follows, you will:
-Be Nurse qualified (RMN or RGN) with an active UK Nursing PIN
-Proven post qualifying experience within Mental Health
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Steve on 0161 234 9781 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Senior Social Worker - Prebirth and Permanency HUB - Slough
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker - Fostering - Neath Port Talbot - £28.67ph
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - North Wales -