Hospital Pharmacist (Band 6)
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Hospital Clinical Pharmacist (Band 6) to join our client's Hospital Pharmacy team based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1/2). This is a full time post, shift pattern will cover shifts between the opening hours of 8am-8pm Mon-Sun on a rotational basis weekend work will also be on a rotational basis .
Our client is a major provider of independent healthcare; working with many of the capital's most experienced Consultants and other healthcare specialists, this centre of excellence delivers oustanding acute Surgical & Medical care, supported by state-of-the-art equipment.
Qualified Pharmacist registered with the GPhC.
A minimum six months hospital experience within UK.
Good knowledge of over the counter medicines
Ability to work effectively under pressure.
A high level of medical and clinical, spoken and written English.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Allied Health staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Pharmacist role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic International Pharmacy roles click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£28k - 31k per hour
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: APH811/04
- Posted: 2016-08-11 16:28:57 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Senior Staff Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab (Band 6)
- Staff Nurse- Neuro Rehabilitation (Band 5/6)
- Staff Nurse - Oncology Inpatients (Band 5/6)
- NHS Band 6 (Enhanced Salary) NICU Team Leader
- NHS Band 5 (Enhanced salary) Trauma & Ortho Staff Nurse
- NHS Band 6 (Enhanced Salary) Clinical Educator - Surgical
- NHS Band 5 (Enhanced salary) Medical Assessment Staff Nurse
- NHS Band 5 (Enhanced salary) Surgical Assessment Staff Nurse
- NHS Band 6 (Enhanced Salary) Diabetes Senior Staff Nurse
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Rotational (Enhanced salary)
- Enfermeiros/as para hospital pÃºblico NHS (salÃ¡rio melhorado)
- NHS Band 6 (Enhanced Salary) Senior Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment
- Staff Nurse - Chemotherapy Day Unit (Band 5/6)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Dialysis (Enhanced Band 6 salary)
- Staff Nurse - Oncology/Inpatient Unit (Band 5/6)
- NHS Band 5 Theatre Cardiac Anaesthetic Practitioner
- Staff Nurse - Paediatric ICU (+Â£3,000 bonus)
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Dialysis (Enhanced salary)