Do you have proven experience of working within a busy operational finance team? If so Affinion International are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Employing over 3500 staff globally this is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation that creates highly successful and engaging marketing programmes delivered through subscription based products and services within the travel, leisure and insurance industries.
Due to continued success and growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bank & Retail Reconciliation Administrator to join our team in Portsmouth.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Reconciliation Administrator, you will be responsible for the accurate, efficient and timely reconciliation of Bank Accounts and Retail revenue reconciliations, plus associated administrative tasks within agreed service levels and in a secure and controlled environment.
This is an important and integral role within the team.
Duties will include:
- Bank statement review and reconciliation
- Performing associated Accounting entries,
- The reconciliation and accounting entries for Retail revenues
- The reconciliation of control accounts, and the investigation & follow-up of exceptions.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal Reconciliation Administrator will have already worked within a busy operational finance team with good experience in reconciliation type activities.
You will also:
- Have proven experience in working within a multi-company, multi-currency environment, or alternatively have an Accounting/Business related degree.
- Be seeking to further your career in an Accounting/Finance environment
- Be willing to learn new tasks on a regular basis and work well within a team.
- Excel skills are a pre-requisite, along with a flexible attitude, the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as a Reconciliation Administrator, you will be offered a highly competitive basic salary of£20,000 + 4% bonus plus excellent benefits package including free onsite parking, 25 days holiday, 6% Company pension Scheme, Subsidised Gym Membership, discounts & offers for employees.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Reconciliation Administrator to start a rewarding career with a large international services company based on the south coast who are Investors in People Gold accredited and are committed to employee engagement and development.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Reconciliation Administrator then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team