Registered Nurse (RMN) - Eating Disorder Service - Birmingham
Registered Nurse (RMN) - Eating Disorder Service - Birmingham, West Midlands - Salary £23,000 - £32,000 per annum dependent on experience
Working Hours: 37.5 hours - days and nights
You will be Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking for an exciting and challenging position in Birmingham, West Midlands working for one of the leading health care providers of Eating Disorder services in the local area.
This private Eating Disorder service provides care to young people between the ages of 8 and 18 who have a diagnosis of anorexia nervosa, eating disorder not otherwise specified or food refusal.
The 20 bedded service provides both inpatient and outpatient care to children and adolescents but do also run a small outpatient programme for adults.
Working with Eating Disorders you will require prior experience in a similar environment and an excellent level of clinical skills.
You will be working in a challenging and sometimes distressing environment so ideally you will be a passionate and emotionally strong nurse who is results focused.
The service is one of the region's most reputable services and has an outstanding rating with the CQC.
They are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to join their Eating Disorder service in Birmingham.
You will be working in an extremely pressured and interesting environment, with children who have diagnoses of Eating Disorder but also the mental health and medical challenges that arise as a result.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an RMN to join a challenging and rewarding team in which you will be encouraged to develop both personally and professionally.
Located just north of Birmingham city centre, the service is set in one of the city's most affluent suburbs.
Easily accessible by the M6, A38 or A452 you will be working in a beautiful setting, just a short walk from local amenities and a park which patients and staff enjoy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the region's most interesting mental health service, specialising in Eating Disorders, which is dedicated to providing high levels of care in Birmingham, West Midlands.
My client is a well-established, leading company providing high quality acute inpatients, and outpatients care to children and adolescents, and they want someone passionate about care, highly motivated and very person-centred to join their team.
As a Staff Nurse (RMN) you will be responsible for:
-Work with an awareness of the NICE guidelines for the treatment of eating disorders
-Follow the requirements of the Mental Health Act and Children Act
-Contribute to highly specialist assessment of eating disorders in young people
-Establish therapeutic relationships with patients
-Assist in the development, co-facilitation and staffing of therapeutic groups
-Maintain appropriate, supportive and respectful relationships with carers and family members
-Contribute to appropriate multi-disciplinary meetings
-Manage the implementation of therapeutic meal provision
The benefits of this Staff Nurse (RMN) role include:
-Competitive salary with annual review
-25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
-Company pension scheme
-Assistance with revalidation process
-Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
As a Staff Nurse (RMN) you will have:
-A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
-Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
-Experience of mental health services
-Prior experience in an eating disorder setting
-Knowledge of the revised Mental Health Act (1983)
For more information please call Alice Cartwright on 0161 235 6966 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h
- Practice Manager -Children's Safeguarding Team-Northamptonshire
- Social Work - Reablement- Waltham Forest - £26 - 28 per hour
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31p/h
- Children Protection - Social Worker - Kirklees - £30 per hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Birmingham
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Stockport - £25.02 per hour
- Adult Review Team - Social Worker - Wiltshire - £25 per hour
- Social Worker - Children in Need - 0 - 12 Team - Dorset - £31ph
- Principal Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cardiff
- Social Worker -Adults Learning Disability Team - Coventry-£25ph
- Social Worker - Fostering Team - Gloucestershire - Up to £31ph
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Community - Guilford -£25-£30ph