Staff Nurse (RGN) - Nursing Home - Bromsgrove
Staff Nurse (RGN) - Nursing Home - Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, West Midlands - Salary up to £14 per hour dependent on experience
Working Hours: Nights
Located just outside of the centre of Bromsgrove, this nursing home is easily accessible by inner city bus routes, trains and the A38.
The home is also within close proximity to south Birmingham and Redditch.
My client is a small independent nursing home which provides a high standard of elderly nursing care, and they are looking for a hardworking and experienced RGN Staff Nurse to join their team.
As the nurse in charge of shift on nights, you will be supported by an initial comprehensive training and support program in which all of your mandatory training will be revised.
If you are looking to progress personally and professionally this is a great opportunity.
This small elderly service delivers general nursing, respite and palliative care.
They are looking for a Registered General Nurse with experience working in a clinical care setting who is dedicated and passionate about elderly care to join their team.
You will be joining a small but well experienced team who work together to make a difference to the lives of the residents in their care.
The service provides general and dementia specific nursing care to elderly residents over the age of 55 who have age related nursing needs.
The home is also able to provide care to some younger adults and offers admission to adults with physical disabilities.
You will be an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) with proven experience working in a similar clinical care setting, looking for a new and exclusive staff nurse position in an elderly nursing home just outside of the centre of Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
The role of the RGN Staff Nurse - Nursing Home is:
-Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
-Develop, review and update care plans
-Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
-Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
-Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff
-Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
-Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
-Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
-Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
-Benefits for this Staff Nurse (RGN) role include:
-Support with revalidation
-Annual salary review
-Comprehensive training and development
As a Staff Nurse (RGN), you will have:
-Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
-A general nursing qualification (RGN)
-Current and valid registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please call Alice Cartwright on 0161 235 6966 or email your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Specialist Social Worker -Children's & Families Team - Somerset
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Gateshead - £30ph
- Senior Practitioner - MASH Team - Oxfordshire - up to £32ph
- Social Worker - Older Persons - Cumbria - £32 p/hour
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Surrey - £38ph
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Havering
- Team Manager - Looked After Children - Dorset - Up to £41ph
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation