Asbestos Consultant - Northampton
My client, a national based environmental consultancy require an experienced P402, P403 and P404 certified asbestos consultant to cover a Nationwide role from their Northampton office.
With a competitive salary and opportunities for progression this is an ideal role for an experienced consultant seeking new opportunities within a busy industry.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Asbestos surveys.
- Airborne fibre monitoring, fibre counting and clearance works.
- High-level consultancy, client advice on managing asbestos in estates and properties.
- Statutory re-inspection.
- Bulk sampling and assessment.
- Project management.
- Supporting role to the regional operations manager and provision of guidance and assistance to surveyors/analysts.
To be considered for this position candidates must hold the P402, 403 and 404 certifications as well as a clean UK driving licence.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Berks/Surrey - 20-24k
- UPS Service Engineer - South East
- Senior Audio Visual / AV Service Engineer - South East
- Pre-Commissioning Engineer - BSRIA - South East
- AV / VC Pre-Sales Engineer - Greater Manchester
- Water Treatment Service Technician - Home Counties
- Service Engineer - Air Compressor - London / Home Counties
- Audio Visual Systems Design Engineer
- Service Engineer - Air Compressor - Hampshire
- Account Manager - UPS / Power Electronics
- Legionella Risk Assessor/Consultant - Midlands
- Audio Visual Pre-Sales Engineer - 30-33k basic + benefits
- Water Treatment Service Technician - North West
- Business Development Sales / Account Manager - Water Hygiene
- Water Treatment Service Engineer - West Midlands
- Hot Tub & Spa Install Engineer - U.K Roles
- Audio Visual / VC Installation Engineer
- Legionella Consultant - Midlands
- AV / Audiovisual Design Consultant - London - c50k
- Structural Engineer