BD & Analytics Manager - London
Are you looking for your next opportunity to join an innovative and well-respected pharmaceutical company in the industry? Then carry on reading!
My client is looking for an experienced BD and Analytics Manager to join their team of experts.
Based near London, this company has had a global presence and is looking to expand rapidly.
You must have minimum 5 years experience as a BD manager in a pharmaceutical setting.
You will be responsible for:
, Assessment of impact of new deals (comparing profitability of APL v/s that of the partner), and inputs that will help with negotiation
, Developing a strong rationale for investment proposals
, Updating an MIS of new and ongoing deals
, Responsible for Business Development for in-licensing deals, contract development and contract manufacturing.
Primary focus is on deals for the European business
, Other BD related activities
Please send a CV in word format to email@example.com or give me a call on 0207 940 2105.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German