Childrens Social Worker Somerset
Childrens Social Worker Somerset
Service Care Solutions are seeking 2 Children Looked After (CLA/LAC) Social Workers to work with Somerset in their Children's Services.
Somerset have recently made changes to their Children's Services to incorporate recommendations from Ofsted, some of these include capped case loads, regular supervision and also weekly CPD sessions ran by experienced Consultant Social Workers, this alongside the positive environment already offered makes Somerset one of the best places to work in the region.
This role is on an agency basis paying between £31- £35 per hour and located in Yeovil, South Somerset, which is easily commutable from neighbouring counties and other areas of Somerset.
This role does involve Court work and experience on this alongside 2 years' worth of Children Looked after experience is deemed as necessary for the post.
Please note we do have this position available in the Taunton, as this location would be more accessible to areas such as Bath, Bristol and Devon.
In order to apply you must have all of the following -
Qualification as a Social Worker
At least 2 years post qualified experience preferably within a local authority
Car Driver with Access to own vehicle for business purposes
Why work for Somerset Children's Services?
, Reduced social worker turnover rate - down from a 20 per cent ratio to 14 per cent, making it below the national average
, Regular supervision for staff
, Team development days available to support on-going learning and making strong progress towards improvement and team plans
, Offices operate in a 'Smart' office mobile working environment and they have good technology including use of laptops and Smart phones to allow staff to flexibly work across the offices.
, The appointment of a permanent team of senior managers - providing stability and leadership.
, Consultant Social Workers hold weekly Continued Professional Development sessions for both permanent and locum QSWs to attend.
, Children's services have recently completed the 9 priority action plan set by Ofsted.
, 3 year Children & Young Peoples plan effective from 1st April
Working with Service Care Solutions offers more benefits than most -
* A specialist consultant with exclusive jobs and a dedicated Social Work Team.
* Access to Social Work jobs at over 200 authorities and private organisations across the UK
* Reliable payroll service run twice a week for all Social Workers
* Money towards Social Work Training.
* £250 referral Fee for Social Work candidates
* £75 referral fee for Social Work jobs
* Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email Joshua.Holland@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of any Social Workers who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire
- Social Worker Looked After Children Essex Chelmsford
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest