PLasterer/Tiler - South Wales
My client, a local authority based in South Wales is looking for a Plasterer, who has experience in wall and floor tiling, to join their team.
The successful candidate will have completed a time served apprenticeship or hold an NVQ Level 3 in Plastering and will also be able to demonstrate previous experience with Wall Tiling.
This position will be working on void properties carrying out general maintenance, repairs and refurbishment.
Successful candidates will have a full driving license and will be immediately available.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, please contact Paul at Service Care Construction on 01772 208 967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire
- Social Worker Looked After Children Essex Chelmsford
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest