Childrens Team Manager Herefordshire
Children's Team Manager Herefordshire
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of Herefordshire County Council.
We urgently need 3 PERMANENT Team Managers to join Herefordshire's Children's Services.
We need 3 experienced Team Managers to join the Children in need Team on a permanent basis.
Benefits of joining Herefordshire County Council:-
, This vacancy is offering an annual Salary of £39,660 per annum!
, A £5000 relocation bonus is also available for candidates who will relocate for this role!
, Holidays: 25 days per year plus 2 days unpaid at Christmas (pro rata for part time)
, Pension: LGS pension scheme
, Access to our internal manager development programme and support from the Social Work Academy, as well as career development and regular 1:1's
, Satellite Offices - you can choose to predominantly work from a number of offices within the county, so pick your most convenient!
, Paid leave for ‘community' activities, such as being a school governor or magistrate
, Travel plan initiatives for travel to and from work
, Child Care Voucher Scheme!
, Local Council staff discounts in a number of shops and restaurants
This is an exciting time for Herefordshire County Council and they are looking for the right candidates to support their journey to ‘Good'.
Herefordshire offer an excellent working environment, with recently refurbished offices and a large investment in mobile technology.
In order to be considered for the role, you must have the following -
, A degree or Masters in Social Work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
, HCPC Registration
If you are interested in this position please apply with a supporting statement of interest and your CV.
Give me a call on 01772 208964 for more information!
Working with Service Care Solutions offers some fantastic benefits:
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Loyalty schemes / bonuses
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Rachael at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Rachael.Greenall@servicecare.org.uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland